Beloka Water, the family-owned manufacturer of pristine and mineral-rich bottled water, will be sponsoring the Variety AFL Great Grand Final Lunch this September 28, 2016 at Palladium at Crown. Beloka Water has committed to provide 1200 bottles of 200 mL Beloka Naturally Still and Sparkling Water. We will also be providing 600 of our 750mL bottles, which will be placed on 120 tables in the venue, alongside additional stock throughout the luncheon.
Beloka Water are long term supporters of Variety – the Children’s Charity. Each year, thousands of children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs, receive support from Variety – the Children’s Charity when they need it most.
The Variety AFL Great Grand Final Lunch is one of the biggest events on the Variety calendar where well-known football and media personalities get together to help raise money to help Victorian children live, laugh, and learn.
This year, the Grand Final Lunch will be celebrating families in football. Guests will enjoy a three-course meal and entertainment from players, coaches, and personalities. Other exciting activities also await the guests including:
- A photo opportunity with the Official Premiership Cup before it’s presented to the Grand Final champions on the big day;
- Celebrating the Tom Hafey Heart of Football Award which is presented to an outstanding community-minded AFL player;
- Sing along with Mike Brady to the tune of Up There Cazaly;
- Celebrating the Variety Young Sports Achiever awardee;
- Silent and live auctions; and
- A raffle draw, where one lucky guest will win a brand new MG6 car!
The event will be emceed by the voice of the AFL Craig Willis and footy journalist Angela Pippos. Officially endorsed by the AFL, the Variety AFL Great Grand Final Lunch has been kicking goals for disadvantaged children for over 30 years.
Join Beloka Water in supporting this fantastic Grand Final Week event and book online today at varietygreatgrandfinallunch.com varietygreatgrandfinallunch.com