I have found the lightly effervescent sparkling water to be a great accompaniment with meals as well. Here’s a taste:
- Sparkling water’s fizz matches with vinaigrette dressings on salads!
- It also makes for a great accompaniment with appetizers, especially the crispier ones.
- With a softer dish like pan fried fish, for instance, sparkling water can enhance the texture and taste of the dish, while subtly flavoured dishes can best be accompanied with a sparkling water with very little fizz.
- Sparkling water can act as a palate cleanser. Especially when you are having a multi-course meal with wine, an occasional sip of sparkling water can help you relish the multitude of flavours.
- It’s best to opt for sparkling water as an accompaniment with your meals instead of choosing calorie filled fizzy sodas.
So, ready to have a sparkling meal?