If you were given a choice, what would you pick? Calories, or Health? The latter right? That is why you should pick sparkling mineral water over unhealthy sodas while making cocktails.
In addition to that the delicately effervescent taste sparkling water makes cocktails more delightful, and if you choose natural mineral sparkling water like Beloka, you the goodness of natural minerals with every refreshing sip!
What Makes Sparkling Mineral Water Healthy?
- It reduces the bad cholesterol: As per a study conducted by the journal of nutrition in 2004*, Drinking sparkling water has been found to reduce the levels of LDL or bad cholesterol within our bodies. High levels of LDL cholesterol have a bad effect on the heart, causing high blood pressure, artery blockages that could lead to heart attacks.
- It increases the good cholesterol: Drinking sparkling water helps increase our HDL cholesterol. This type of cholesterol is good for our health, as it combats the harmful LDL cholesterol and helps in controlling our blood pressure.
- It is a good ailment for upset stomachs: A study by the European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology**, Sparkling can help with indigestion and constipation.
- It is low on calories: Sparkling water is a good substitute for alcoholic or non-alcoholic sweetened drinks. You can squeeze a bit of lemon into a glass of sparkling water, or even add a little fruit juice to it to make a healthy party drink. It’s delicious and healthy.
- Diabetics Can Have Sparkling Water: Since sparkling water is sugar-free, it’s a good substitute for sugary fizzy drinks. Many diabetes forums therefore recommend sparkling water.***
Quite a list, isn’t it? So, it’s time you get set to say cheers to good health with a selection fizzy, flirty, fun and sexy Beloka Sparkling Water cocktails!